Tuition assistance is available on the basis of demonstrated need. If you believe that your resources are not sufficient to meet the total costs of a Corpus Christi Catholic School education, you are encouraged to apply. FACTS provides a framework through which household need can be measured fairly and equitably. Recommendations from FACTS are used by the Diocese of Colorado Springs and Corpus Christi Catholic Parish and School in accordance with its policies to determine the award amount.
Applications for tuition assistance may be completed online (see the links below). You will need the following paperwork to fill out the online application:
- Household members’ most recently completed federal tax forms (personal and businesses owned)
- W-2’s from each job held by household members
- Most recent pay stub from each job held by household members
- Documents that establish the amount of miscellaneous monthly or yearly income you currently receive (i.e. welfare, food stamps, unemployment, workers’ compensation, etc.)
- All corporate, partnership, and trust forms if a household member owns 20% or more interest in a corporation, partnership or trust
Our primary financial aid application process is handled via FACTS. To apply for financial aid please visit FACTS Financial. Follow the prompts to complete the application process. Our school code (district code) is CCCS-CO
Other Tuition Assistance opportunities include:
- Parents Challenge: www.parentschallenge.org
- Universal Education Supporters: www.uesdenver.org
- Applications and information may be found on their websites.